General Injury Prevention
This COAP presentation in PowerPoint contains 56 slides developed for public audiences. The presentation explains preventing injuries in the home, office and for children in sports and in play.
Each application is launched for the various file types listed below. Select File Save As and save to your C Drive, My Documents Folder for each document. Use the Back key in each application to return to this page.
If you would like to request a copy of any or all of these presentations on a CD, please contact Pat Julitz by phone, 847-384-4036 or e-mail, email@example.com.
- PowerPoint Show (2 MB)
- Microsoft Word Script (83 KB)
- Video Presentation (63 MB)
- Evaluation Form (52 KB) - please download, fill out and fax back to us at 847-823-7268.
Corresponding Brochures and Booklets (current titles with links on aaos.org):
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (brochure)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (booklet)
- Sprains and Strains
- Cast Care
- Osteoporosis (Spanish)
Corresponding orthoinfo.org titles: